What have you got for me today?

When Doctor Who regenerates he looks different physically, but he is the same "inside". That is how we see our journey into getting healthier and losing weight while dealing with my diabetes. Join us on our travels as we try to navigate the ups and downs of a healthy regeneration!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heavy Hearted Weigh In

Dave 299
Shannon 215.4

This was not the best week to weigh in. Dave's herniated discs gave out on Tuesday and I pulled a tendon in my hand that also pinched a nerve and I'm in some pain.. we only managed to walk one day. On Saturday we lost Dave's grandfather, and trying to eat healthy when having to eat on the fly and eat out and being upset is just not a great combination, I really dont have the mental wherewithall to stress about it though.

Hopefully we will get back on track this week, though it appears the weather is not going to want to cooperate much.

When I went to the Dr about the pain in my hand (left one) he was looking at the right one and its been supposed I have arthritis because of the way my hand looks and the problems Im having. When I go for my A1C in May, he is going to run a rheumatoid panel to check. Oh Joy

And of course when Im having issues with both hands, I was honored with the request of being a pall bearer(ette) for Dave's grandfather. I managed to do it without major issues though :) PawPaw really went out in style, if I was not going to be cremated I would definitely want this



Im so tired I completely forgot to lay anything out for dinner, hopefully we can throw something healthy together...either that or Im going to skip dinner and go straight to bed and sleep for about 12 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment